Sunday, 3 November 2013

A MissKombe Original: Emipire Silhoutte

An Empire Line dress is one that has a waistline that is raised above the waist and falls just below the bust.
This particular dress i LOVE as it is an original designed and constructed by myself. The bodice was cut and  fitted to show off my petite bust :) and ends just below the bust to give a high-waist appearance.
The loose skirt lengthens the body and gives the illusion of  a taller me.
I love making dresses,the chitenge (tribal print) fabric choice was inspired by my lovely mother!

My heels, hair and accessories are all by Style_Struck!
 Heels                  K300
 Feather Earrings  K30
 Bangle Set           K60
Contact me via email mizzkombe@gmail.com, check out my online shop Style_Struck on facebook and @iStyle_Struck on Twitter. Follow me on Twitter @k_matipa.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment