Monday, 7 October 2013

Thanksgiving Sunday

This past Sunday was a big day in the New Apostolic Church. It was Thanksgiving Sunday, a day we dedicate to give thanks to the Lord for all that he has blessed and continues to bless us with!

One this lovely Sunday, I dressed up a comfy polka dot tee with a body hugging bandage skirt and a pair of court shoes. I absolutely love all things bandage (dresses,skirts, yes even tops) as they are totally comfortable, allow movement whilst hugging the body in all the right places.

My accessories, as always, are by Style_Struck ;
  Neckpiece  K120
  Earrings      K35
  Bangle set   K60
To purchase these accessories and many others,follow my online shop on Twitter @iStyle_Struck






Like it on Facebook Style_Struck.
To contact me, email me; mizzkombe@gmail.com, @k_matipa on Twitter


1 comment: